Digital Marketing & SEO SpecialistJob Description
Digital marketing & SEO Specialist to plan, implement, and analyze our organic and paid search initiatives. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Work with team to plan and oversee implementation of all SEO related initiatives.
- Define target keyword lists, optimize existing content, and collaborate with content and web developers to implement ongoing strategy.
- Develop guidelines for implementing SEO best practices in content development process.
- Identify areas for onsite improvements in site structure, internal linking, page code, and content development.
- Develop a plan to identify and measure KPIs to monitor SEO effectiveness.
- Generate regular reports for business leaders to illustrate progress toward goals.
- Stay current on search trends, tools and resources.
- Identify, monitor and report on competitor techniques.
- Review SEO site elements such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Sitemaps, etc.
- Social media Marketing.
- Design and implement Inbound marketing techniques and strategies.
Requirements & Skills:
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in online marketing including managing organic search campaigns.
- Working knowledge of technical SEO skills, including proficiency in HTML for SEO purposes.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience with keyword research, analysis, reporting, and link building tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Ability to create unique content for blog posts, social media marketing and landing pages.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.