Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Write long form educational blog articles and white papers on a variety of topics ranging from 1500 to 10,000 words.
- Do your own research and learn about the topics you are requested to write about.
- Write web page copy designed to convert visitors to customers.
- Craft catchy and share-worthy web site and social media content.
- Create content for infographics, scripts for videos and other types of written content.
- Idea generation and copywriting for a wide variety of marketing content.
- Write, proofread, and edit copy for various mediums, e.g. ads, blog posts, emails.
- Write guest blog posts and magazine articles on behalf of brands and team members.
- Write to specifications and graciously integrate feedback from various parties.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s/client’s style guidelines.
- Knowledge of trending cultural topics, social media practices and a perpetually curious mind.
- Ability to learn new technology and project management systems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate creative options and recommendations both verbally and in writing.
- Work with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, make time for unplanned assignments, adapt to changing priorities.
- Team-oriented, collaborative spirit.
- Open to feedback during the editing process.
- Ability to work with WordPress.
Requirements & Skills:
- Any graduate with a good command over the English language (Bachelors in English, Journalism or related communications field is a plus)
- Should also be well versed with creative web content, social media, blogs, articles, ad campaigns and press release according to the requirements.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Browser compatibility.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.